- Visit https://yourserver.webhostserver.co.uk:2087, where yourserver is your server's name, for example de1.
- Log in to WHM using the username found in your Client Area your account's password.
- Select 'Account Functions'.
- Select 'Create New Account'.
- Complete the fields in the Domain Information section.
- Complete the other quota fields.
- Click 'Create'.
- Visit https://yourserver.webhostserver.co.uk:2083, where yourserver is your server's name, for example de1.
- Log in using the username and password you just created.
Creating Accounts in WHM
If you want to create a cPanel® Account for your domain, you need to create an Account in WHM (Web Host Manager).